See our Fishing Experience
Come out and see for yourself the unique fishing experience we can offer in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina. We are the only place in North Carolina to offer two different species of fish in one great fishing spot! So come out and join us!
- We rent a simple Zebco® rod for adults or children for $5/day. Easy to use and no need to pack all your gear.
- Buy our bait or bring your own artificial bait.
- Styrofoam coolers are available for purchase to keep your catches cold on the ride home or for your overnight stay.
- Snacks and drinks are available for purchase.
Know before you go:
- No time limit! Fish any pond.
- Keep what you catch. $5/pound for Rainbow Trout and $3/pound for Catfish. No catch and release allowed. I can gut and pack in ice for an additional $1/pound.
- Live fish used for bait prohibited.
- No glass containers except in picnic area or campsite.
- Nets or chumming prohibited.
- Supervision for children under 12 required.
- The use of any weapon is prohibited (Firearms,Air powered weapons, any weapon as described under NC State Statute). Possession of firearms are permitted in accordance with state law.
- No fireworks allowed in tents and the use of fireworks prohibited.
- The use or possession of any illegal substance is strictly prohibited.
- Do not disturb the wildlife in any way to include the hunting or trapping of animals, feeding, touching or teasing them.
- All pets must be on a leash no longer than six feet or under physical restraint at all times. Do not leave pets unattended in the campground or your car. Please prevent excessive barking and properly dispose of pet waste.
- 10% discount to groups of 20 or more!